To ensure a safe and secure trading environment for all clients, Exto Capital has implemented extensive risk management including Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance procedures.
Exto Capital strict exercising of international AML regulations makes it illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. Our procedure is to monitor any unusual or suspicious transactions of any size taking place where we have reason to believe the money is derived from illegal activity. Exto Capital will voluntarily report any suspicious transaction or any possible violation of law and regulation to relevant governmental agencies. If Exto Capital reports any suspicious transaction, Exto Capital is not obliged to notify the person involved in the transaction. Exto Capital may report the transactions to the appropriate agency if the transaction:
- Involves funds derived from illegal activities or is intended or conducted in order to hide or disguise funds or assets derived from any illegal activities.
- Is designed to evade any national tax requirements.
- Is intended to disguise the nature of the proceeds or to avoid local transaction reporting requirements.
- Has no business or apparent lawful purpose or is not the sort in which the particular customer would normally be expected to engage or if Exto Capital knows of no reasonable explanation for the transaction after examining the available facts, including the background and possible purpose of the transaction.
- Involves use of Exto Capital services to facilitate criminal activities.
Exto Capital SA reserves the right to file a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) to the appropriate agency after collecting all relevant facts.